Hoi An will exempt entrance ticket to visit Old Quarter during 4 first day of Vietnamese New YearUnder Blog
Hoi An City just made a decision of granting free ticket for visiting Old Quarter in 4 days at Tet holiday (from the last day of the Old Year to the third day of New Year, according to lunar calendar). It means from February 18th to 21st 2015.
21 relics and sites in Old Quarter will be free for ticket including Bridge Temple, Cam Pho Communal House, Minh Huong Communal House, Quan Cong Shrine, Museum of Culture and History, Pottery Museum, Sa Huynh Culture Museum, Phung Hung Old House, Tan Ky Old House, The Tran Family and Chapel, TrieuChau Assembly Hall, Quang Dong Assembly Hall, Fukian Assembly Hall, etc.
- Bun Cha (noodle and grilled pork) is ranked in top the world’s best street foods
- 9 should-do things when visiting Cat Ba Island
- Ba Lua Island – A “Ha Long Bay” in the South of Vietnam
- 8 best things about Vietnam tourism under estimation of international visitors
- Discovering Hoi An town in a very different way