Some useful notes when traveling Nha TrangUnder Blog
Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa) is one of the top coastal cities that you should visit in the Central Coast Region of Vietnam. With beautiful beaches, stunning islands, amazing sceneries, modern and luxuries resorts and hotels as well as diverse tourism services, Nha Trang is a truly haven for beach lovers. Here are some tiny tips which might help you in your trip to Nha Trang.
– All the tourism sites in Nha Trang require the same ticket price for both domestic and international tourists.
– Time of closing almost sites in Nha Trang is 4PM. You should notice closing time and opening time to avoid time-consuming.
– Besides stunning beaches, Nha Trang is featured by various islands and bays. You must visit them to enjoy the beauty of the city. The tour to visit islands is divided into 3 sections: the north, the centre and the south. Some islands operate their own tour; you should search the information directly from their office.
– When visiting islands, you should prepare sunscreen, hat, water and maybe motion sickness drug in case you have seasickness.
– Nha Trang also has a lot of historical and spiritual destinations. When visiting these places, you should wear formal outfits (never wear skimpy clothes).
– If you want to buy fresh seafood, you can go to Cau Da Port, Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung Street or you can buy directly from fisherman on islands.
– If you join sea sports or activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, jet ski, paragliding, surfing, you have to check your health state in advance. The night before going to diving, you should sleep soon and avoid alcohol.
– If you travel in the city, you should hire a motorbike. You can hire motorbike at Hung Vuong Street.
– Street foods in Nha Trang are very awesome and various. You should try grilled nem, Nha Trang chopped fish noodle, banh can (soup cake), etc together with amazing seafood.
- New York Times ranked Son Doong cave as one of the world’s best destinations
- Con Dao National Park is on the way of preparation for being a Ramsar Site
- Quan Lan Island: the most pristine beauty in the North
- Riding bicycle to discover Phong Nha - Ke Bang
- Visiting “green paradise” of Tra Su Cajuput Forest