Vietnam visa for Argentinean citizens
There are 3 ways for Argentinean citizens to get Vietnam visa
1. Get Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Argentina
ADDRESS: 11 de Septiembre 1442 Belgrano, Buenos Aires Argentina
PHONE LOCAL: (011) 4783.1802
INTERNATIONAL: +54.11.4783.1802 FAX LOCAL: (011) 4782.0078
Procedure: Bring the following document to the Vietnam Embassy
- Your passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Stamping fee (varied from Embassy to Embassy)
Duration: 5-7 working days
2. Get Vietnam visa code online
This way is much easier and quicker. You just visit the Vietnam embassy once time and the other works is online.
How to apply?
Following 3 steps:
- Go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/apply-online/ and fill the application form and select border crossing as a means of transport (this way prefer border crossing)
- Pay the service fee by one of payment option offers
- After 1-2 working days, you will receive the approval code letter by email or tax. You print it out and bring it to Vietnam Embassy in Argentina to get your visa stamp
3. Get Vietnam visa on arrival
This way is only accepted for those who travel by air, because you will get your visa stamp at the airport when you land Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival is the easiest and quickest way among the three. You do not have to go to anywhere to apply Vietnam visa but make some clicks on the computer.
How to apply?
The process for you is go to their website https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/ , fill the online application form, make a payment for service fee, then wait to get the approval letter within 1 or 2 days or even 4 hours in emergent cases. And then you print this approval letter and bring it with your passport, 2 passport-sized photos and cash (USD or VND) when you arrive in Vietnam.
Information about fees, go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/fees/