Christmas Fair held in Thong Nhat Park in 2014Under Blog
Aiming to serve the demand of shopping for Christmas and New Year of capital’s residents, a big fair will be held from 19th to 25th December 2014 at Thong Nhat Park at Tran Nhan Tong Street in Hai Ba Trung District.
The fair has more than 100 stands to sell and display diverse domestic goods and products focusing on Christmas and New Year.
The products include consumer goods, textiles and clothing, cosmetic, foot wearing, electrical equipment, electronics and technology, kid’s toys, Christmas ornaments, books, etc. besides, there are a lot of local handicrafts such as pottery, pictures, accessories, etc. Especially, food stalls with plenty of traditional and Western foods will be an attraction of the fair.
In the night of 24th December, the program “Santa Clause giving presents” will be held. Accordingly, visitors and customers coming to the fair will paynothing for entrance ticket and be given interesting gifts.
- HCM City: Thousands of tourist flocked to Southern Fruit Festival 2013
- Hon Rom, Mui Ne – the pristine coastal “steppe”
- 8 best things about Vietnam tourism under estimation of international visitors
- Ban Gioc - the most attractive waterfall in Vietnam
- Sa Pa (Lao Cai Province) is going to hold Lantern Festival