Christmas Fair held in Thong Nhat Park in 2014Under Blog
Aiming to serve the demand of shopping for Christmas and New Year of capital’s residents, a big fair will be held from 19th to 25th December 2014 at Thong Nhat Park at Tran Nhan Tong Street in Hai Ba Trung District.
The fair has more than 100 stands to sell and display diverse domestic goods and products focusing on Christmas and New Year.
The products include consumer goods, textiles and clothing, cosmetic, foot wearing, electrical equipment, electronics and technology, kid’s toys, Christmas ornaments, books, etc. besides, there are a lot of local handicrafts such as pottery, pictures, accessories, etc. Especially, food stalls with plenty of traditional and Western foods will be an attraction of the fair.
In the night of 24th December, the program “Santa Clause giving presents” will be held. Accordingly, visitors and customers coming to the fair will paynothing for entrance ticket and be given interesting gifts.
- Con Dao National Park is on the way of preparation for being a Ramsar Site
- Vietnam National Administration of Tourism urges Vietnamese people not to discriminate against Chinese tourists
- Visiting Southern Vietnam to enjoy grilled foods
- Some tips for traveling by train in Vietnam
- Mau Son Winter Tourism Festival 2015