Discovery of two best beaches in VietnamUnder Blog, Eat, play, watch
As we all know, Vietnam has two beaches ranked in top 100 best beaches in the world by CNN. They are An Bang beach and Bai Dai beach. Let’s discover these 2 wonderful beaches.
1. An Bang beach.
An Bang beach is located in the city of Hoi An, far from Hoi An’s ancient town about 3 km east, near the former trading port of Hoi An. It is situated at the South Central Coast of Vietnam.
With 4km of the length, An Bang is one of few beaches that remain mostly unspoilt by development and commercialization, offering clean blue sea water, soft white sand and gentle waves. You can enjoy the quiet and peaceful atmosphere with fresh and beautiful sunshine and a wild and natural environment. This is a perfect place for those want to escape the noisy urban living or find a romantic setting for couple.
Moreover, when you visit to the beach, you can watch and take part in fishing with local people. It is a fantastic feeling when you sit on the small boat and throw a net to catch the fishes.
Besides swimming and sunbathing on the white sand, you can enjoy fresh seafood with inexpensive price. The beaches is studded with Westernised restaurants and bars, featured by some local restaurants. So, you can taste barbecues, pizza or French dishes and other Vietnamese seafoods or traditional foods with good quality and low price. Some of restaurants are situated in front of the sea, so you can enjoy the dishes and watch the sunset.
Some tips for travellers
– The best time to travel An Bang beach is in dry season (between February and August)
– If you visit the beach from Hoi An town, the best way is on a bicycle (about 10 minutes). You also can hire a boat to get here if you want to explore the rive canal.
– Two of the best Vietnamses restaurants are Chien and LienKa with so many dilicious seafoods.
2. Bai Dai Beach (Long Beach)
Bai Dai located on the North-West of Phu Quoc Island, about 26km from Duong Dong. It is the most beautiful beach of 8 beaches situated in Phu Quoc Island.
Bai Dai is famous with the deserted pristine beach on the length of more than 2 miles. It has soft yellow sand, calm blue sea, warm water and especially shaded coconuts lines along the sea. Like An Bang beach, Bai Dai is a perfect place for anyone who want to wash away the stress and the noise. It is also perfect for couples who need a romantic peaceful trip. You also can sit under the green wild beefwood and have a picnic.
Besides, 800km from the beach is Doi Moi island. From Bai Dai, you can go by boat to dive for wacthing coral ranges or fishing.
Seafood here is pretty great and fresh. There are some famous local foods like Coi Bien Mai, Ghe (small crab) and tau hu (a Vietnamese dish made from tofu).
Some tips for travellers
– The best time to visit Bai Dai is between October and March.
– You should rent a mortobike to go around the island
– You should bring a tube of mosquito repellent to protect your skin.
– You can take part in making and tasting the best fish-sauces with local people (Phu Quoc is very famous with fish-sauces).