Mekong River was ranked in top 10 river cruises in the worldUnder Blog
The international tourism website Touropia listed Mekong River as one of 10 best river cruises around the world.
Mekong River, one of the largest rivers in over the world, started running from China, through Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Cruising down the river, travelers will have amazing experiences with the blend of modern cities and peaceful floating villages.
A lot of cruise tours will take you many stunning destinations such as Angkor Watt temple complex in Cambodia or floating markets in the Southern of Vietnam. Mekong river cruise is a perfect opportunity for international visitors to see and feel and enjoy a real Asia.
In the twilight, water of the river will turn to a vivid pink when the sun comes down. Therefore, seeing the river at sunset is one of unforgettable memories in your life.
Especially, fishing service is very popular in here, because there are a lot of rare fishes like bagarius, hemibagrus, giant barb and giant carp living in the river.
The list also includes Nile River, Amazon River, Yangtze River, etc.
- Bun Cha (noodle and grilled pork) is ranked in top the world’s best street foods
- NhaTrang introduce the team helping tourists cross the street
- Con Dao National Park is on the way of preparation for being a Ramsar Site
- The beauty of Khmer Temple Monivongsa Bopharam in Ca Mau Province
- Visiting Southern Vietnam to enjoy grilled foods