Recognizing new brand of Vietnam TourismUnder Blog
The new symbol for Vietnam tourism is the image of a 5-petals-lotus with the message “Vietnam – Timeless Charm”.
In the morning 4th December 2014, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism introduced Vietnam tourism brand and the guideline on new tourism brand identity. This new brand is aimed to build and develop Vietnam tourism in a consistent and professional way.
Accordingly, lotus is chosen to be the main symbol of Vietnam tourism which is designed as a flower of 5 petals with 5 different colors in order to show the diversity of destinations, the charm, the richness of experience and various tones of feelings when traveling Vietnam. According to Oriental culture, number 5 indicates hope and the perfect harmony of life’s values.
This new brand is an emphasis for highlights of Vietnam tourism, including “time”, “intensity”, “mystery” and “commitment”.
Time: Vietnam with provide relaxing time and enjoying time for tourists.
Intensity: diverse resources such as sea, island, forest, mountain, etc. will bring about intense feelings and experiences.
Mystery: Vietnamese culture with mysterious customs, traditions, beliefs and religions will be amazing thing for tourists to discover.
- Fairy Stream ( Suoi Tien) – the extraordinary stream in Binh Thuan Province
- Visiting top 10 destinations in Ha Tien, Kien Giang province
- Ho Chi Minh City will hold various interesting activities in the end of this year
- Ham Ninh Fishing Village – An idyllic beauty
- The beauty of Khmer Temple Monivongsa Bopharam in Ca Mau Province