Visiting Sapa night marketUnder Blog
In order to reproduce the Sapa love market, the local authority will hold night market in all the day in week (from 4pm to 10pm), especially Sapa love market will be held in every Saturday night.
In the area of Lao Cai Tourism Information and Promotion Center, a lot of cultural activities will be held to show the traditional love market of Mong and Dao people, including the custom of “kidnap” wife, Khen dance, leaf trumpet, fluting, etc.
The market also has more than 34 stalls of local handicraft, souvenirs, specialties of ethnic minority communities such as brocade, honey, rice wine, vegetable, herbs, oils, …
On the first night of launching, the market attracted more than 3 thousand visitors. They came to explore the traditions, culture, to enjoy the crowded atmosphere of market, to experience the particularity of love market, to shop and especially to enjoy the local foods.
Sapa night market is a very great culture feature of Sapa that you should experience when traveling Sapa.
- Hoi An will exempt entrance ticket to visit Old Quarter during 4 first day of Vietnamese New Year
- Da Nang open fashion street and cuisine street
- Visiting peaceful Cu Lan village in poetic city of Da Lat
- Binh Duong Province celebrate Christmas and New Year with 2 records
- Recognizing new brand of Vietnam Tourism