There are 2 kinds of fee you must pay to get Vietnam visa upon arrival: service fee and stamping fee.
You must pay the service fee in advance for the travel agent where you apply visa to get the approval letter via email. Based on different promotion policies of travel agents, you may get discount based on your group size, normally cheaper fee for bigger group. If you apply through our service, please click here for the service fee in details.
Besides, you must pay the stamping fee at “landing visa” counter once you reach Vietnam airport. This kind of fee must be paid in cash. USD or VND is much preferred to avoid low exchange rate but you can also use any other currencies.
Arrival in 2013: Stamping fee at the airport (price per person)
45 USD for single 1 month/ 3 months
65 USD for multiple less than 1 month
95 USD for multiple 1 month/3 months
135 USD for multiple 6 months
- Can I get my visa stamped if I fly to another airport in Vietnam?
- Can I enter Vietnam before the arrival date indicated on the approval letter?
- How long in advance should I apply for Vietnam visa?
- What is the difference between Vietnam visa on arrival and Vietnam visa code?
- How can I check my Vietnam visa approval letter processing status?