There are 2 kinds of fee you must pay to get Vietnam visa upon arrival: service fee and stamping fee.
You must pay the service fee in advance for the travel agent where you apply visa to get the approval letter via email. Based on different promotion policies of travel agents, you may get discount based on your group size, normally cheaper fee for bigger group. If you apply through our service, please click here for the service fee in details.
Besides, you must pay the stamping fee at “landing visa” counter once you reach Vietnam airport. This kind of fee must be paid in cash. USD or VND is much preferred to avoid low exchange rate but you can also use any other currencies.
Arrival in 2013: Stamping fee at the airport (price per person)
45 USD for single 1 month/ 3 months
65 USD for multiple less than 1 month
95 USD for multiple 1 month/3 months
135 USD for multiple 6 months
- When should I pay for the approval letter?
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?
- Can I use the approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
- What documents do I need to show at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped?
- Can I get my visa stamped if I fly to another airport in Vietnam?