There are 2 ways to get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate:
– Visit Vietnam Embassy in person and follow all instructions there to get Vietnam visa done. If you live far away from Vietnam Embasy/ Consulate, you can send a post mail including your original passport and stamping fee to Vietnam Embassy to be processed. This traditional method is regarded to be a bit complex and time-consuming.
– Apply for Vietnam visa code service through Vietnamvisaonentry.com by filling out our secure online application form including the address of Vietnam Embassy or Consulate near your location. After applying, we will send you an approval code via email within 2 working days and fax the same copy to your noted Embassy/Consulate where you will get your visa stamped. This method will help you fast-track Vietnam visa procedure at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
- Can I apply for visa to Vietnam if my passport expired?
- What is the difference between Vietnam visa on arrival and Vietnam visa code?
- Can I use the approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
- How can I check my Vietnam visa approval letter processing status?
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?