Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
I. What is Vietnam Temporary Residence Card?
Foreigners who are on demand for residing in Vietnam to run work, do business, study or research for a long term without renewing visa every 3 month may interest in the procedure of getting Temporary Residence Card.
Temporary Residence Card is a valid card issued to foreigners who are eligible for temporary residence in Vietnam
Front & back page of TRC
II. Benefits of Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
The temporary residence card has validity from 1 to 3 years. It is regarded to be a long-term visa when travelling to Vietnam. Foreingers, those who have a valid temporary residence card are exempted for entry or exit visa.
III. Who can get Vietnam temporary residence card?
Only the following foreigner cases can be issued a Vietnam temporary residence card:
1. The member of limited company which has at least two members.
2. Owner of a One Member Limited company in Vietnam.
3. Member of Managing Board of a Vietnam joint stock company.
4. Foreigner lawyer who are granted law work permit in Vietnam by Ministry of Justice.
5. Foreigner with work permit in Vietnamese enterprises or representative offices of foreign country.
6. Experts, students, researchers who are working, studying in national programs, projects signed by ministries and approved by the government
7. Family members (includes father, mother, wife, husband, birth children (under 18) who already got Vietnam Temporary Card.
IV. Dossiers of application for temporary residence card for foreigners
In order to get a Vietnam temporary residence card, these following documents are required
1. Foreigner’s passport
2. 02 3cm x4cm size photographs
3. The document of guarantee companies: business license, certificate of investment, introduced Dispatch seal and signature of the legal representative
4. The documents that demonstrate the purpose of staying in Vietnam: work permit, work contract, appointed to the position in the company
5. Registration form for Vietnam temporary residence card ( N7A & N7B) – This paperwork will be undertaken by vietnamvisaonentry.com in case you use our service
V. Service fee via vietnamvisaonentry.com
Keep in mind that this fee includes service charge by vietnamvisaonentry.com and government fee.
The fee varies according to the length of time of TRC.
1. One- year validity: 250 USD
2. Two- year validity: 280 USD
3. Three- year validity: 300 USD
VI. Processing time
The processing time is 7 working days from the date of receiving complete documents; the renewal may take up to 14 days.
For further information and advice, please contact us at email@example.com