Do Finland passport holders need a visa to Vietnam?
No, Finland passport holders do not need a visa to stay in Vietnam within 15 days. However, if they wish to stay longer than 15 days, they must apply for Vietnam visa as other countries.
How to apply
If Finland citizens would like to stay longer than 15 days, we recommend 3 options to get Vietnam visa.
- Contact the Vietnam Embassy in your country or most convenient Vietnam Embassy to get Vietnam visa done there. The procedure may take 5-7 working days and requires some kinds of paperwork.
- Apply Vietnam visa online to get an approval letter and pick it up at Vietnam airport for visa stamp. This method is considered to be the quickest, safe way to get Vietnam visa. The total fee for Vietnam visa on arrival service is normally cheaper by 20 % in comparison with the cost getting visa at Vietnam Embassy.
- Apply Vietnam visa online to get an approval code letter (Vietnam visa code) and pick up your visa at Vietnam Embassy near your living or any Embassy you feel the most convenient. This service will help you to fast-track the visa procedure at Vietnam Embassy and you only need to visit the Embassy once time instead of multiple times as usual.
– Vietnam visa on arrival works well for air travel only. If you plan to arrive by land, you may apply for Vietnam visa code service or visit Vietnam Embassy in person
– If you plan to arrive by cruise, you can contact the cruise operator for visa procedures.