Get Vietnam visa stamped at Cam Ranh International airport
Regarding the port of entry where foreign visitors should receive Vietnam visa stamp, it has been commonly mentioned that only 3 international airports in Vietnam i.e. Noi Bai international airport – Hanoi city, Da Nang airport – Da Nang city and Tan Son Nhat international airport – Ho Chi Minh city will accept Vietnam visa on arrival. Otherwise, travelers need to change the flight to one of above airports to do necessary formalities.
Now, we would like to inform that you are allowed to use your approval letter and get visa stamped at Cam Ranh Int’l airport in Nha Trang city without any problems. There is no need to change your flight if your arrival port is Nha Trang city.
The procedure to get visa stamped at Cam Ranh Int’l airport is quite the same to other international airports in Vietnam. Here are a few things you need to prepare before reaching Immigration counter
– Your passport (valid for 6 months at least)
– 2 photos of passport size ( 4 x 6 cm)
– The approval letter (issued by vietnamvisaonentry.com)
– Stamp fee in cash
What is the procedure?
– Fill in Entry/Exit form with your correct details. You can download On Arrival Form in advance to save time at the airport
– Provide the form and all other documents to Immigration Officers and pay the stamp fee
– Wait for your visa stamped on your passport