Vietnam visa for Italian
Like most of other countries, Italians have 3 options in applying Vietnam visa:
- ADDRESS: Via di Bravetta, 15600164 Roma (Rome), Italy.
- PHONE LOCAL: (06) 6616.0726
- INTERNATIONAL: +39.06.6616.0726
- FAX LOCAL: (06) 6615.7520
- INTERNATIONAL: +39.06.6615.7520
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEB SITE: http://www.vnembassy.it/
1. Get Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Italy
Procedure: Bring the following documents to the Vietnam Embassy in Italy
- Your passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Stamping fee (varied from Embassy to Embassy)
Duration: 5-7 working days
2. Get Vietnam visa code online
Vietnam visa code is a document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department to allow you to get visa stamp at Vietnam Embassy in Italy. So after you apply Vietnam visa code online at https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/apply-online/, you will receive Visa Approval Code, then you bring it to the Vietnam Embassy to get your visa stamp before you enter Vietnam.
How to apply?
Following 3 steps:
- Go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/apply-online/ and fill the application form and select border crossing as a means of transport (this way prefers border crossing)
- Pay the service fee by one of payment option offered
- After 1-2 working days, you will receive the approval code letter by email or fax. You print it out and bring it to Vietnam Embassy in Italy to get your visa stamp
3. Get Vietnam visa on arrival
Apply Vietnam visa on arrival means getting visa stamp at the arrival airport under the permission of Vietnam Immigration Department through an Approval Letter. You can get the approval letter by applying Vietnam visa on arrival online service which is extremely fast and simple. And notice that this service is only available for air passengers.
How to apply?
The process for you is go to the website https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/ , fill the online application form, make a payment for service fee, then wait to get the approval letter within 1 or 2 working days or even 4 hours in emergent cases. And then you print this approval letter and bring it with your passport, 2 passport-sized photos and cash (USD or VND) when you arrive in Vietnam.
Information about fees, please check out https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/fees/