Vietnam visa for Lebanese citizens
There are 3 ways for Lebanese citizens to get Vietnam visa:
- Get visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Lebanon
ADRESS: 136 Allenby Street, Solidere, Downtown, – P.O. Box: 11-1616 Beirut – Lebanon
PHONE: +961 1 792 375
FAX: +961 1 792 376
Procedure: You have to bring your passport (valid for at least 6 months), 2 passport-sized photos and stamping fee (varied from Embassy to Embassy) to the address above.
Processing time: 5-7 working days
- Get Vietnam visa code online
This way is much easier and quicker. You just visit the Vietnam embassy once time, and the other works is online. It also prefers Lebanese choosing border crossing as a means of transport.
How to apply?
Following 3 steps:
- Go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/apply-online/ and fill the application form
- Pay the service fee by one of payment option offers
- After 1-2 working days, you will receive the approval code letter by email or tax. You print it out and bring it to Vietnam Embassy in Lebanon to get your visa stamp.
- Get Vietnam visa on arrival
Apply Vietnam visa on arrival means getting visa stamp at the arrival airport under the permission of Vietnam Immigration Department through an Approval Letter. You can get the approval letter by applying Vietnam visa on arrival online service which is extremely fast and simple. And notice that this service is only available for air passengers.
How to apply?
The process for you is go to the website https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/ , fill the online application form, make a payment for service fee, then wait to get the approval letter within 1 or 2 days or even 4 hours in emergent cases. And then you print this approval letter and bring it with your passport, 2 passport-sized photos and cash (USD or VND) when you arrive in Vietnam.
Information about fees, go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/fees/
Payment guideline, go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/payment-guidelines/