Vietnam visa for Spanish
There are 3 ways for Spanish citizens to get Vietnam visa
1. Get visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Austria
ADDRESS: C/ Segre 528002 Madrid Spain
PHONE: LOCAL: 91.510.2867 – INTERNATIONAL: +34.91.510.2867
FAX: LOCAL: 91.415.7067 – INTERNATIONAL: +34.91.415.7067
WEB SITE: http://www.embavietnam-madrid.org
Procedure: You have to bring your passport (valid for at least 6 months), 2 passport-sized photos and stamping fee (varied from Embassy to Embassy) to the address above.
Processing time: 5-7 working days
2. Get Vietnam visa code online
This way is much easier and quicker. You just visit the Vietnam embassy once time, and the other works is online. It also prefers Austrian choosing border crossing as a means of transport.
How to apply?
Following 3 steps:
- Go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/apply-online/ and fill the application form
- Pay the service fee by one of payment option offers
- After 1-2 working days, you will receive the approval code letter by email or tax. You print it out and bring it to Vietnam Embassy in Argentina to get your visa stamp.
3. Get Vietnam visa on arrival
For those who are air-travelers from Spain, Vietnam visa on arrival is the best option because of cost-saving and fast service.
We will help you get the approval letter at Vietnam Immigration Department and send it to you through email or fax. When you have this approval letter, your visa will be stamped at the Vietnam airport when you arrive.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
You go online at https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/apply-online/, fill in visa order form with your details, pay the service fee through one of our payment options and receive the approval letter within 2 working days or less via email. After all, you only need to bring this approval letter + original passport + 2 photos + stamping fee to obtain Vietnam visa at one of 3 international airports in Vietnam.
Information about fees, go to https://vietnamvisaonentry.com/fees/