Vietnam Business Visa
3 month visa (either single or multiple entries) is set for business purpose by default. However, in fact, you even can apply for 3 month visa with tourism purpose with the same procedure. At a certain period of time, it may be easier to apply for 3 month single entry visa rather than 3 month multiple entry visa because of the restriction by Vietnam department of immigration.
How to get Vietnam Business Visa?
If time and effort is nothing of your concern, you may pay a visit to Vietnam Embassy near your living for the fullest instruction. However, for saving time and money, visa on arrival is a good idea to get a Vietnam business visa.
On applying for Vietnam visa on arrival on our website, all you need to do is to fill out our secure online application form and then to make a payment. Your visa approval letter will be sent to your email address within 2 working days. Then, you have to bring the letter with you to Vietnam airport to get your passport stamped with Vietnam business visa. Remember to bring 2 passport size photos and prepare some cash for stamping fee at the airport.
- What documents do I need to show at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped?
- Can I enter Vietnam before the arrival date indicated on the approval letter?
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?
- Can I use the approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
- What is the difference between Vietnam visa on arrival and Vietnam visa code?