Vietnam Tourist Visa
The usual validity of Vietnam tourist visa is 1 month, however, you can apply for the maximum length of 3 months for the same purpose. During the valid period, if you have to leave Vietnam (for visiting another country, for example) and then come back, you are recommended to get a multiple entry tourist visa.
How to get a Vietnam Tourist Visa?
Vietnam visa on arrival service is the best choice to get a Vietnam tourist visa. On our website you can easily find out the online application form to fill in. After payment, your approval letter will be sent to your email address within 2 working days under normal processing, or just 4 working hours for emergency request). After that, you need to bring the letter plus your passport, 2 photos and stamping fee to Vietnam airport to get your Vietnam visa stamped there.
If you have any queries or comments, please kindly contact us.
- What is the difference between Vietnam visa on arrival and Vietnam visa code?
- What documents do I need to show at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped?
- Can I enter Vietnam before the arrival date indicated on the approval letter?
- How to get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate?
- Who must apply for Vietnam visa?